Friday, February 22, 2013

Free Friday: Random Thoughts



  1. Moving sucks.
  2. Waiting for paper to go through for a home sucks too.
  3. Kids doing well.  :D
  4. Need a nap but adults don't take naps.
  5. Need to watch Season 2 of Doctor Who.
  6. Listen to Marc Anthony and dance salsa.
  7. Hungry and in the mood for sushi.
  8. I have several characters talking in my head and they won't leave me alone.  I guess I better write tonight.  :)
  9. End of a rather brutal week.  Several education conferences with parents and my observation on my lesson.  Pop the champagne because I'm toast.
  10. Have a great weekend!


14 comments:

  1. Hi Toast, I'm Alex!
    Relax this weekend. Sounds like you need it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Will do since that's an order from the Ninja Captain. :D

      Delete
  2. So much going on! Loved your blogfest entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I will go check out your blog now. :)

      Delete
  3. So much going on! Loved your blogfest entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much going on! Loved your blogfest entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I think I will, secretly. Hopefully, kids and the hubby won't notice. *shifty*

      Delete
  6. I think you're right -- this weekend is for writing!

    and naps are so good for you! sneak one in and see!

    Then dance the Salsa and get rid of the stress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did take a cat nap. It was so lovely and restful. :D

      Delete
  7. Moving is stressful. I've done it twice and vowed... never again!
    Salsa? Good idea... any type of dancing is relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Yes, so do I. I love this show. Great way to escape the blahs. :D

      Delete