Monday, February 25, 2013

Upcoming Events

Hello Sweetie!

There are several upcoming events in which I am participating in and I'm very excited.  First up, on March 1st, is M. Pax's Back to the Future Bloghop.





Premise:


You're up before dawn on a Saturday when the doorbell rings. You haven't brewed your coffee so you wonder if you imagined the sound. Plonking the half-filled carafe in the sink, you go to the front door and cautiously swing it open. No one there. As you cast your eyes to the ground, you see a parcel addressed to you ... from you.

You scoop it up and haul it inside, sensing something legitimate despite the extreme oddness of the situation. Carefully, you pry it open. Inside is a shoebox -- sent from ten years in the future -- and it's filled with items you have sent yourself.
What's in it?

Next is a bloghop hosted by the Ninja Captain himself, Alex J. Cavanaugh



March 18, 2013


All you do is go to Alex's blog, sign up on the Linky thing and then write a post that lists your top ten movies.  That was easy!

Finally, I have laid out my plan for April 2013's Blogging From A-Z Challenge.




 Come and join the fun!  For more information, please click here, A-Z Challenge..

Take care,
Chary



15 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my blogfest!
    Glad you are good to go for the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I look forward to all these blogfests and bloghops! :D

      Delete
  2. Back to the Future sounds fun. Might sign up for it myself too!

    And those are lovely plans :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha. You totally should, it's right up your alley. :D

      Delete
  3. Hey! I'll be in the first two fests too. See ya then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these bloghops sound like fun! I'm impressed that you already started writing your A to Z posts. Thanks for reminding me to get organized.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to be organized, Julie. Not only do I have three lovely kids and husband, I teach and I am in graduate school again. Always so busy. Writing and blogging is something that is mine. :)

      Delete
  5. Signed up for both these challenges. So looking forward to it!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done. And it was great fun. More so, because it got me thinking about my bucket list, and of how it might just turn out to be quite meaningless.
    Thanks, Chary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Do start. Life is beautiful. Dreams make it all the better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carefully consider location when you are choosing a debt consolidation play bazaar company. While you should check certification and licensing anyway, remember that not all states require licensing. Two of these states are Florida and Maryland. So, if the company you're considering is in one of these states, proceed with careful caution.sata king

    ReplyDelete