As tradition dictates, I am supposed to reveal seven things about me. So, here we go:
- I am one of 17 grandchildren (big family), not to mention that these grandchildren have a total of 22 great grandchildren.
- I have three beautiful children- Justin (16- Dear God, help me), Ayanna (14- ditto), and Zionne (7- my princess).
- I manage the inclusion program (special education students in a general education environment) at a NYC high school.
- I love to swim but rarely get an opportunity to go except during the summer. :(
- We are going to Disney later this summer (excited!).
- I love art (Impressionism, Surrealism, and all its many forms).
- I am Puerto Rican but have only had the opportunity to visit the island twice (once in the late 80's as a teen and in 2002 on my honeymoon with my wonderfully romantic and caring husband).
Hart Johnson- for her Nakedness and World Domination
Cruella Collett- for her Digressionisms
Tara Smith- for her procrastination, plus dithering and dathering.
365 Days of People- for being so observant and poignantly funny with sarcasm.
Becky's Book Reviews- for covering such a wide variety of books.
The WM Freelance Writers Connection- for having such wonderful ideas and being so supportive of Writing Mommies.
And because everyone else who I was to award this to has already received it, I will end there.
Thank you Rayna and Jan!