Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bittersweet Ending to a Wonderful School Year





Well, today was the last day of classes for my high school students.  For the next two weeks, they will take their state exams and then it's over on June 28th.  It was a truly bittersweet end to this wonderfully busy school year.  I will miss my 11th graders as now they will transition to their senior year.  I wish you the very best.

To all my seniors, I hope you achieve everything you set out to do and become the wonderful individuals that I know you are.  If you ever need me, now that I am only a click or phone call away.

Love always,
Ms. Perez

P. S. Last words of wisdom . . .

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."  - Gandhi

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful post to read, but the picture didn't show (thought I'd let you know)

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete